So people suck. I mean, I know that's kind of been established, but still. I can't help getting mad that I put my entire soul out on display and no one cares. Isn't this why I wanted to do this in the first place? Because I wanted to prove to myself that I don't care what people think? I don't know. I'm just going to let it be and see what happens. Adios, compadres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Author Is Irate (And Has A Headache).
So. No views, no comments, no shares. Everything in me wants to not care, but unfortunately emotions can't be turned off. ...
-
So I realized by now that a decent amount of you don't speak Latin. You probably weren't forced into nine years of it like I was. C...
-
"Words." Words. Meaningless shapes, formed by squiggles and lines So small, yet they have immense power The power to crea...
-
"Life is Hard." Can I get an amen? The universe should come with a how-to manual. Life is hard There is no level one No Living 10...
No comments:
Post a Comment